Recently, on specialized resources, but there is little information about the tremendous results that can be achieved using a diet based on the consumption of eggs. But we all remember that eggs are a very specific product that is not recommended to consume in large quantities. But if so, it will not be egg diet is very harmful to the body? In this article we will try to answer this question and many others.
The essence of the diet
Diet, as such, is not a mono-diet, such as buckwheat diet. This is just another form of diets with proteins, that take advantage of the limited consumption of carbohydrates and fats. Some people mistakenly think that the menu represents some eggs in different variations of cooking. But, actually, this meal plan is more balanced.
A pleasant surprise for those who first encounters with egg diet are citrus fruits that are included in the daily diet, and a high content of vegetables. All this makes it quite easily tolerated as morally as well as physically.
Concerns about eggs as conventionally hazardous products when used in large quantities, are baseless.
Some time ago, scientists believed that substances in the yolk may cause deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels. However, more recent studies have shown that the composition of the egg is balanced and does not lead to any negative consequences for the body. Moreover, they are absorbed by the body more than ninety percent of and contain:
- vitamins a, C, E, K, D;
- amino acids.
Positive and negative sides
Diet unlike most other protein diet is better tolerated due to the presence of large amounts of fruits. They contained fructose allows to avoid unpleasant dizziness and weakness, usually associated with diets low in carbohydrates. While eggs provide the body almost all the essential amino acids, vitamins and trace elements. It would seem that such a diet should consist only of the pros. But, unfortunately, such diets today simply does not exist. So let's take a closer look at all the advantages and disadvantages of egg diet. This will help you understand whether you are ready to use it.
So, what does a good diet? And good it is as follows:
- The lack of a sense of hunger. The richness of eggs with micronutrients and protein promotes satiety.
- The hair and nails. The content of vitamins A and E composition in eggs plus citrus strengthen and improve the structure of hair and nails.
- Skin. As in the case with other protein diet does not saggy skin weight loss.
- Easily tolerated psychologically. Sufficiently varied menu of a diet allows to minimize possible breakdowns.
- Eliminates excess fluid in the body.
- Fastening of the received result for a long time.
- The possibility of losing more than one kilogram of body weight per day.
The main disadvantage of egg diet include the following:
- Possible weakness and dizziness.
- Food three times a day can cause feelings of hunger.
- Sometimes provokes disorders in the gastrointestinal tract.
Before sits on the egg diet, you need to consider that it has a number of contraindications:
- the period of gestation;
- the period of breast-feeding babies;
- allergic to eggs;
- intolerance to citrus;
- the high content of cholesterol in the blood;
- atherosclerosis of the arteries;
- diseases of the urinary-genital system;
- disorders in the liver.
The basic rules and principles
To diet was the most effective, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Water. You should drink at least one and a half liters of fluid a day. This will help to avoid problems with the digestive system.
- Fiber. Try to eat a lot of raw vegetables or drink on an empty stomach pharmacy cellulose or bran. It is in principle important item for all protein diets.
- Vitamins. This is one of the few diets when you need to take vitamin-mineral complexes. Moreover, it is highly undesirable because it can lead to allergic reactions due to the large number of eggs and citrus.
- If you prefer to use eggs, you can safely replace them with quail (the ratio should be 3/1).
- Dinner. Try to keep the last meal was not later than seven or eight o'clock in the evening.
- Sleep. Try to sleep at least eight hours. It is desirable to sleep at ten-eleven o'clock.
- Cooking. Eggs should be cooked soft-boiled or hard-boiled. In exceptional cases, allowed their whipping and roasting without fat. All products must be raw or steamed, grilled or baked in the oven. They can also be boiled. Frying is acceptable only on a dry pan.
- Spices. Feel free to use your favorite spices or refill products with lemon juice to improve their taste. However, you may want to forgo them if you're still hungry.
- Raw eggs should not be there.
- The diet is not recommended to repeat more than once or twice a year.
- In extreme cases, the eggs can replace the lean meat or low-fat cottage cheese, in order to avoid disruptions.
- To obtain the tangible effect of weight loss in a shorter time was also needed regular exercise. You can use our sections with exercises or complexes and to make the most suitable plan training, or to pick up a ready-made training program.
Varieties egg diet
There are several varieties of egg diet. They are all quite effective, although designed for a different result. So the choice depends solely on how many pounds you need to lose and how quickly.
Egg-orange diet unlike the other species is the mono-diet and all its menu is cooked to hard-boiled eggs and fresh oranges. This power system is ideal if you need to urgently to lose a few pounds before any event. The main rule is drinking large quantities of water. Eggs and oranges should have to take turns every hour during the day. The last meal is no later than eight or nine o'clock in the evening. To sustain this diet for more than 5-7 days contraindicated. Ideal is 3-4 days. During this period, you could easily lose 2-5 pounds depending on the initial weight.
Seven-day diet designed to use four to six eggs per day. It is mandatory their use for Breakfast. At the same time, one of the techniques in lunch or dinner several times during the week you can substitute fish or lean meat. Weight loss up to 10 pounds during this period. In some cases it is possible its extension for another seven days. Then menu the first week is repeated during the second.
Egg diet for 4 weeks
This type of egg diet is the most effective and allows you to lose up to 25 pounds of weight. An additional advantage is the consolidation of the result for quite a long time. Despite its length, it is quite easy to carry because of the large amounts of fruits and vegetables. During the third week of eating foods that are generally limited only to how much you can eat.
What you can and can't eat?
The egg diet is considered to be one of the varieties of a balanced diet. Therefore, the list of allowed/forbidden foods will not be very different. The only exception is the high content of eggs and citrus.
The list of allowed foods for the diet of egg is big enough that makes it easier to bear:
- meat: chicken without skin, lean pork, beef, veal, rabbit;
- red and white fish;
- vegetables: tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, leaf lettuce, greens, celery, radishes, cabbage, carrots, beets, asparagus, beans, eggplant, zucchini;
- fruit: lemons (lemon juice), oranges, grapefruits, apples, pears, tangerines, plums.
- dairy products: sheep cheese unsalted, low-fat cheese, low fat milk, low-fat yogurt and/or yogurt;
The list of prohibited products, in principle, not very different from most diets:
- flour products;
- confectionery, chocolate;
- fatty meats;
- sour cream;
- soft varieties of cheese;
- vegetable oil;
- any fats;
- fruits: bananas, grapes, dried fruit.
And, as always, it is advisable to reduce salt intake to get rid of excess fluid in the body, because, as you know, salt retains water in the body.
Egg diet reviews and the results of which are quite actively discussed on forums and in social networks, as their supporters and ardent opponents. Opinions about this method of weight loss is quite varied. And can be seen as openly enthusiastic, and those who complain about the absolute lack of results. We have selected the most typical of them:
- Positive. The majority of respondents still reported a positive effect of the diet. However, the declared ten kilos in fourteen days can boast of a few.
- Secure the result. Those who gave preference to four weeks of the diet claim that weight lost does not return, if not return to old eating habits.
- Negative. They can be divided into three types. The first include the so-called "trolls" who have never sat on this diet, but always write about the dangers of eggs and the avoidance of mono-diet. The second type are people who have in the dieting process began to develop an allergic reaction or problems with the digestive system. They complain of loss of appetite, General weakness. It is therefore necessary to drink plenty of water and eat fiber. And the third type are those who complain about a small weight loss. No more than 2-4 pounds in two weeks.
- Captured. Most of these reviews leave girls who gained weight after childbirth. Most of them are extremely happy with the results and additional diet plus the put the opportunity to engage in sports with good results.
Considering all the above, it can be argued that diet is indeed an effective tool in the fight against excess weight. However, it should be treated with caution as the likelihood of allergic reactions is high enough. Therefore, it is useful to consult a doctor and/or do some trial days to test the reaction of your body on such a menu.