Simple weight loss exercises are easy to do at home. If they are done regularly, after a short period it will be possible to notice the effect in the form of weight reduction and the appearance of muscle relief.
How the fat burning process is performed
For classes to be effective, a person must understand what happens in the body in the process of breaking down body fat that accompanies physical exercise.
To solve the problem of overweight, to make the figure slim is possible only if you apply a series of measures that will include proper nutrition and dietary supplements. Diet and exercise to burn fat will work best in a short time.
To get rid of body fat, follow these guidelines:
- Be sure to reduce your calorie intake.Foods that have a high energy value should be removed from the diet. The body must be able to process the calories received during the day, because excess fat builds up.
- Monitor blood insulin levels.This substance has an important function: it transports glucose that is released from food to muscle cells, as a result of which glycogen is replenished. Glycogen helps the body recover from exercise. If insulin is increased, body weight can be increased. Carbohydrates should be consumed only in the morning, and less often during lunch.
- Make your workouts regular.Even if physical activity is carried out in an intensive mode, but rarely, it will have no effect. For the lesson you need to allocate time, establish a gap between them and stick to the chosen scheme for a long time. With this approach, it is not necessary to visit a gym or fitness center, exercises can be done at home.
Exercise Tips and Tricks
To lose weight fast, doing even simple weight loss exercises at home, you need to follow some important rules:
- Any load, for example running, push-ups, squats, etc. , should be performed only after warming up. It will warm the muscles, joints and ligaments, which will reduce the likelihood of injury.
- Training must match the capabilities of the body. You should start with light loads and a light pace, gradually increasing them. 3-4 times a week is a good frequency to exercise because the body will have the time it needs to recover after exercising.
- The time between sets in one type of exercise should not be longer than 30-45 seconds. However, if you feel severe overwork, then you need to take time to rest or stop exercising until the person has the required amount of strength.
- During the period of physical activity you can drink water, but in small quantities - 1-2 sips. The fluid helps speed up the metabolism, which has a beneficial effect on the process of burning fat cells.
- Proper performance technique is a prerequisite for effective exercise. If the technique is violated, it can lead to injury.
- You should train at the earliest 1, 5–2 hours after a meal. It is not recommended to eat for another 2 hours after work.
- Going to the pool, running, dancing or yoga should be combined with regular exercise. This will speed up the weight loss process.
You can only exercise if the person is feeling healthy. With painful symptoms, training will only hurt.
Exercises for burning belly fat
The abdomen is the place where fat deposits appear the fastest and get rid of them more slowly than in other parts of the body. Simple abdominal weight loss exercises that are easy to perform at home can help speed up the weight loss process.
- Rotate. You need to lie on the floor, bend your knees and press your feet firmly to the surface. The arms should be held behind the head or crossed over the chest. Take a deep breath, lift your upper body off the floor, and then exhale. The body is held at an angle of 30–45 °. Do 10 times in 2-3 approaches. Raise your right shoulder with your twisting abs and keep your left side on the floor. Then the left shoulder is raised, the right side of the body does not move. 10 repetitions are done for each side.
- Vertical twisting is performed from the following position: lying on the floor, pull your legs up and place your knee behind your knee. They inhale and raise the upper part of the body, with a slow exhalation, lowering it.
- Exercise for a nice press - sitting on the floor, you should raise your legs so that your lower legs are parallel to the floor, your arms should also be stretched along this line, and your body should be slightly tilted forward. This position must be held as long as there is enough strength. Exercise time will gradually increase.
- Board. For beginners, keep it with folded arms, and for advanced. Standstill time is 1–1. 5 minutes.
- Leg lifting exercises - you need to sit on a chair with your back straight, relax your shoulders. Both hands should be kept at body level or wrapped around the back. Take a deep breath, then exhale, in which they begin to raise their legs to their chests. This position must be fixed for 5 seconds, then lower your legs and repeat the exercise again.
- Side bend. You need to stand up straight, spread your legs at shoulder height and raise your arms above your head. Then the body leans as far to the right as possible to feel the tension on the left side of the torso. Fix the position for 15 seconds. Repeat for each side 10 times in 2-3 sets.
Butt and thigh exercises
To strengthen your gluteus and thighs, do the following exercises:
- Stand on all fours, lifting your right and left legs up alternately. Then bend the leg at the knee and lift it again.
- Squats are performed in the position of the feet shoulder-width apart, the toes are slightly turned to the hips, the press must be tightened. When inhaling, the knees are bent at an angle of 90 °, the muscles of the buttocks are compressed and held in this position for 1 second, after which the body is pushed upwards by pushing upwards. Do it 15-30 times, focusing on the body's abilities.
- Plie is a type of squat in which the legs are spread to the maximum width and the knees are spread. Keep your back straight. In this position the squats are over, the range of motion will be small.
- The bridge is an effective exercise for strengthening the muscles of the buttocks and back. This can be done in different ways. For example, lie on the floor, bend your legs at the knees, move your feet away from your pelvis and fix them shoulder-width apart. Then the buttocks are raised so that the hips and core are in the same line. They remain in this position for 2-3 seconds, tensing the muscles of the abdomen and buttocks as much as possible. Then take the starting position. Do 20-30 times.
- Roll over on your stomach, put your head on your hands in front of you. Relax your neck and shoulders. The legs are bent at the knee joints, the hips are separated, the heels are pressed. The loins should also be relaxed. The buttocks tighten and on the exhale they try to raise their knees above the floor. Execute 20-30 times.
Steps will strengthen not only the leg muscles, but also the buttocks. They can be worked with dumbbells. Stand up straight, keeping your legs together, slightly bent at the knees. The hands are placed on the belt if weights are not used. They then take a step forward with their left foot, bending it at a 90 ° angle, leaving the other leg straight behind. Keep your back straight. Get up to the starting position and perform the exercise for the right leg. Repeat 20 times for each side.
The “Scissors” exercise will help remove excess fat from the abdomen and make the thighs and leaves beautiful. It is effective against cellulite. It is necessary to lie on the floor, put your hands next to your body, straighten your legs and raise them above the floor surface. The legs are made with movements that mimic the action of scissors. Each leg is loaded 15 times in 2-3 sets, keeping to an average pace.
Calves can be bred by raising calves. You need to stand up straight, bring your shoulders back and lift your chin. Keeping their hands on their belts, they are raised on their fingers and held for 3 seconds, after which they are lowered to the floor. During the exercise, the muscles of the lower leg are tense. Performance - 10 times in 2-3 sets.
The inner forearm is often a problem area. To lose weight at home, you can use push-ups in which several types of muscles work, which benefits not only the arms, but also other parts of the body. People who have just started exercising can do this exercise from the wall, trying to press the torso with their elbows.
The simplest exercise to strengthen arm muscles is to twist the dumbbell. Most of the load will be on the biceps. It is performed in a standing position, the arms with dumbbells must be stretched forward. Then they bend and bend their arms at the elbows, trying to keep them parallel to the floor.
You can make a shoulder belt with a standing dumbbell press. They are raised, while the body remains straight, the arms are parallel to each other. Perform the maximum number of times. Another option is to raise the arms with the dumbbells to the side while the arms move at the same time.
The board helps with a slim waist. Stand in a position on your elbows, then lift your right leg and pull your knee to the side, keeping your legs parallel to the floor. 10 times for each side in several approaches.
Sit on the floor and bend your knees. They take the noise in their hands and hold it in front of them. The legs are lifted and the body is slightly tilted back to allow for balance. The twists are performed at a slow pace: bend to the right side, take a break, then return to the starting position and repeat the exercise for the left side. You need to make 10-15 twists for each side.
From a supine position with your legs moved and your arms outstretched to your hips, lift your legs straight, then slowly lower them to the right. The loin is not removed from the floor. 3 sets of 10-20 times.
Stand upright with feet shoulder-width apart. They take a dumbbell in their right hand and hold the left one upright above their head. Then you should slowly tilt your body to the right and left. The dumbbell should be at the level of the ankle, after which you can return to the starting position. 10 times for 2-3 sets.
Abdominal and hip exercises
Problem areas in women are often secondary areas. An effective way to get rid of fat deposits in these parts of the body is by twisting a hoop or a simple hoop. However, there are other ways to become slim.
Lie on your side, keeping your torso upright, legs outstretched and holding one on top of the other. The lower arm is bent at the elbow and is the fulcrum of the whole body. The upper arm is stretched out and placed on the thigh. In this position, the pelvis is torn off the floor and the body is brought into a uniform position. The weight is evenly distributed between the hand and the foot. It takes maximum time to stay in this position.
Boat exercise comes from Pilates. This must be done as follows: you need to lie on the floor, cross your arms in a lock and put them behind your head. Raising the torso and legs above the floor, they try to bend in half. Maintain the position as much as possible, and avoid stress on the neck.
A simple yoga weight loss exercise is called "Staff". You need to sit on the floor and relax as much as possible. Extend your straight legs in front of you. The palms are located behind the body. Without lifting the hips off the floor, leaning on the toes, they stretch upwards, stretching the spine. Breathing should be slow, calm. You must be in the 8-cycle breathing position. Make 2 sets.
A set of exercises for the whole body
To maintain health and beauty, you need to do different types of exercises that will develop muscles not only in certain parts of the body, but also maintain overall body tone.
- Burpee has a good effect. When they do this, they do both the upper and lower body. The legs are placed shoulder-width apart and slightly squatting. In this position you need to stay and touch under your arms. Then they jump back and lower their chests a little. The next step is to jump forward and return to the starting position. After that, they get up and jump, while raising their arms to the ceiling. 10-15 times in 2 sets.
- Exercise Jack's jumping is performed from a standing position with feet shoulder-width apart. Jumping is performed in which the arms move up and down. The movements are like a swing. The back is straight, the hands are at the nape of the neck. The legs are raised and then bent, trying to keep a 90 ° angle at the knee. Rotational movements are performed with the foot in this position. They should last a maximum of 15 seconds. Make 2 approaches on each side.
- push-ups upside down - you need to take a position like in a simple push-up, but the feet are pulled to the arms. Raise the hips so that the body forms an angle of 45 ° (inverted V). The arms are bent at the elbows while the head touches the floor. Then they return to their original position.
- Jump rope - will strengthen the muscle corset. They start jumping at a slow pace for 30 seconds, gradually increasing their speed and time.
The most effective breathing exercises for weight loss
Excess fat can be resolved more quickly if you use the right breathing technique during training. This will saturate the body with oxygen, which will speed up the metabolic process. The simplest exercises will be more effective if the main principle is followed. It all comes down to the following: all efforts must be made on the exhale, for example, squats, swings, presses and so on.
One of the breathing exercises is done this way: sit on a chair, cross your legs and leave your back straight. You need to stretch the top of your head as much as possible and stay in this position. Then relax your whole body and take a deep breath through your nose, and inflate your stomach with air as much as possible. Exhale slowly through your mouth, moving the walls of your abdomen toward your back. The breathing cycle should consist of 20-30 breaths.