Buckwheat menu with buckwheat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even after six in the evening - hungry but slim.
As always, the need for weight loss occurs at the most inopportune moment, when there are a few days before an important event, and your favorite dress is not insidiously buttoned.
In order not to give up the temptation to amaze everyone with your appearance, you can reach for the buckwheat mono-diet, which many considered a salvation for your figure, although not too generous in taste.
However, such a useful product has its advantages and disadvantages - they must be taken into account in order to be prepared for any development that is not always pleasant.
In order for the human body to function normally, it needs energy that comes in the form of calories from food. If there are too many of them, then the wise organism puts them in reserve in case of hungry times, and this is manifested in the form of unattractive folds on the most beautiful parts of the body. Clearly, such an outcome is not encouraging, but getting rid of extra pounds is much harder than accumulating them.
To do this, you need to turn to the very essence of this mechanism -if the body has stored calories in reserve, then it needs to be pushed to use that reserve, to create emergency conditions.
To do this, you need to reduce the amount of food received, and it is better to choose low-calorie foods. In the case of a mono diet, this is one dish that should be eaten for several days in a row, but the rest of the food and drink should be excluded, except for water and unsweetened tea.
This method is effective - the weight literally disappears before our eyes, up to 1 kg per day, but you should not immediately look forward to and plan your regular diet throughout the year using only one product.In addition to fat, excess fluid, dry muscle mass and intestinal contents are removed from the body.Excess weight, as we are used to seeing them, makes up a small part of all this amount.
There are also disadvantages of the monochrome method - no product can provide a sufficient supply of all nutrients. If they do not enter the body with food, he starts looking for them inside again and finds them in the muscles.If the mono-diet is prolonged, as a result, you can see flabby muscles and fat deposits staying in place.
Important!Nutritionists do not recommend extending a mono-diet for more than 3 days.
Buckwheat weight loss characteristics
Buckwheat is a popular diet product that is often used for weight loss. Due to their composition, cereals quickly quench hunger, but at the same time do not allow them to reappear for a long time. Even despite the jump in buckwheat prices, a mono-diet based on it can still be called one of the most economical ways to lose weight.
In a few days of eating buckwheat alone, the body is quite capable of cleansing itself and getting rid of extra pounds. In addition, the rich composition of this cereal has a beneficial effect on the condition of bones, teeth, liver and heart.According to reviews, buckwheat mono-diet of any duration (3, 5 or 7) is tolerated by most people without much difficulty.
There are also disadvantages of this weight loss method, which can outweigh all the advantages:
- Buckwheat should be eaten fresh. Reviews of those who have tried a mono-diet on buckwheat agree that in a few days this tasteless dish can lead to apathy or, on the contrary, aggression, even the most patient person.
- Buckwheat does not supply the body with all the necessary substances, so dizziness, drowsiness or general weakness may occur.
- According to the results, after completing a mono-diet of buckwheat, it is easy to gain weight again, because after eating unleavened porridge for a few days, any food has a divine taste, and you want to eat more to fill the tasteless void in your life.
In addition, the buckwheat mono-diet is not suitable for all overweight people.This weight loss method is contraindicated in hypertension, diabetes mellitus and serious diseases of the digestive system.
There are two types of mono-diet - strict and gentle.
In the first case, in relation to buckwheat, you need to eat only this porridge, diluting the tasteless daily life with no less tasteless water. After 3 or 5 days of such dullness you may notice that 3 to 5 lbs of extra pounds have disappeared and the figure is generally leaner.
For those who are not satisfied with such a result, it is better to choose a frugal diet, designed for a longer period. The same can be advised to those who know that a diet on buckwheat and water cannot be maintained on their own, even without bread.
For a mono-diet, cereals are not cooked, but steamed so that they retain their beneficial properties.In the evening, a glass of buckwheat is poured with 1. 5 cups of boiling water, cover with a lid and leave overnight. Do not add salt and spices. In the morning, all the resulting amount of the finished product is divided into 5-6 meals to be eaten during the day, preferably at regular intervals. In the strict version of the diet, nothing else is needed - you just need to eat buckwheat and drink at least 1, 5 liters of water a day.
This type of weight loss can be diversified if the goal is minus 1-3 kg in 3-5 days.
There are the following combinations for buckwheat porridge:
- With kefir. It can be drunk separately in the amount of 1. 5 liters per day (it does not replace water, you should still drink a larger amount) or pour cereals instead of boiling water overnight. In this case, it is possible to better satisfy hunger, and the stomach is additionally cleansed with fermented dairy product.
- With apples. In addition to buckwheat, you must eat 0, 5 kg of fresh apples daily, preferably green. However, they can damage tooth enamel or disrupt digestion, so you need to listen to your condition.
- With dried fruit. Instead of sugar, which is strictly forbidden during the mono-diet, candy lovers can use dried fruit, preferably dried apricots or prunes. They can be added to porridge or eaten separately, but in any case in small quantities.
- With vegetables. In addition to buckwheat, you can eat 0. 5 kg of fresh cucumbers or tomatoes every day, and cooked zucchini in the same amount will not harm the figure.
There is an even easier buckwheat mono-diet for those who want to unload their body only after the holidays. Along with buckwheat, which is still cooked without salt and oil, you can eat an unlimited amount of fruits, vegetables and hard cheese. Unlimited quantity does not mean that you can eat this food in kilograms - just in such a quantity that you do not feel hungry.
Those who aren't looking for easy ways, and want to endure a week or more, can be upset - you can't do that.The body will be depleted very quickly, not in terms of body fat, but in terms of muscle and psychological state, so all efforts will fail.
If you need to lose a lot of extra pounds, then you need to stick to a strict mono-diet, but at least eat a small amount of protein once a day. For this purpose, lean meat, fish or poultry cooked without salt and spices, boiled egg or low-fat cottage cheese are suitable.
Before starting a mono-diet with buckwheat, it would be helpful to consult a nutritionist, which those who want to lose weight usually ignore. The expert will, among other things, explain the rules of entry and exit from the diet.
In order for the body not to experience severe stress during the buckwheat hunger strike, a few days before it starts, you need to eat in small meals, not limited to the usual meals. After completing the mono-diet, you should gradually return to your usual diet - first semi-diet products, and after a while and ordinary.
The following recommendations will also be useful for weight loss:
- The last intake of buckwheat should be at least 4 hours before bedtime;
- half an hour before the first breakfast you should drink a glass of warm water with honey and lemon;
- You can wash the first breakfast with a glass of natural vegetable juice without sugar and other additives;
- you need to choose buckwheat of the highest class, with whole grains without damage;
- Before steaming, buckwheat should be sorted and rinsed several times with cold water until the liquid becomes clear.
The classic mono-diet assumes a temporary result - without a proper lifestyle, the character will quickly return to its previous protrusions.To consolidate the achieved effect, you need to start eating properly and doing sports, then the need for express weight loss methods will disappear by itself. Afterwards, it will be possible to organize a tasteless day of buckwheat for your body only a few times a month to help cleanse the intestines of harmful substances.
Those who tried buckwheat mono diet achieved different results and gave different reviews. It depends not only on the strength of will (some still succumb to temptation and eat the desired sweets until no one sees), but also on the predisposition of the body and the initial state of the figure. In addition, if you return to your normal lifestyle immediately after completing your diet, the lost weight will return quickly, as if nothing had happened.
Every organism is unique and it is impossible to say with absolute certainty that buckwheat monochrome will help absolutely everyone to lose 1 kg per day.
Among other things, this is also a risky weight loss method, so you need to act responsibly.
If you do not delay the technique for more than 3 days, it is unlikely that side effects will occur, but a long-term diet should not be used recklessly.