You are planning to go on a journey, where you will need to wear a bathing suit or are you desperately trying to get into a bridesmaid's dress before their big day with your girlfriend? If you want to achieve permanent weight loss, long term gradual weight loss through diet and exercise is the best option. However, if you want to look slim and you only have a week, there are a few tips that you can follow. Read the tips and advice on how to lose weight in a week.
Drink only water. One of the best ways to get rid of the pesky extra calories is to stop drinking all but water.
- Sports drinks, soda, and alcoholic beverages don't satisfy hunger and just add empty calories.
- Even diet drinks can have a negative impact on your weight. Studies have shown that diet soda lead to weight gain.
- Drink two 250ml glasses of water before each meal that will help fill your stomach and you won't overeat.
- Buy a reusable water bottle and take it everywhere with me. So you can drink during the day and do not use drinks with sugar or soda water.
Stop use white cakes and dairy products. Avoiding foods that cause bloating, you'll look slimmer in the shortest possible time.
- Carbohydrates cause bloating, especially in the abdomen where it is most noticeable.
- Simple carbohydrates are also easier to digest, so you will be hungry, although consumed a lot of calories.
- Dairy products can cause bloating, especially for those who have lactose intolerance or Allergy. At the store look for such products where there are no dairy components. If you can't live without cheese, there are substitutes based on soy, which you can use to curb their cravings.
Eat fiber. The inclusion of fiber in your diet helps you get enough faster and for a longer period of time. It also eliminates fat from the digestive system so that less the amount absorbed by your body.
- Replace your morning bowl of cereal, oatmeal or low-fat yogurt with flax seeds.
- Instead of pasta, include in your diet foods rich in fiber, for example, lentils, beans, vegetables.
Eat lots of vegetables. Complex carbohydrates in vegetables are digested more slowly than the carbohydrates in pizza and bread.
- Vegetables also contain a lot of liquid, so they help to get rid of excess weight in the form of water.
- Due to the fact that vegetables are large volumes but are low in calories, if you consume them, you will enjoy faster, consuming fewer calories overall.
Avoid desserts. Desserts will not only add unnecessary calories, when you are already filled, but the high content of sugar and carbohydrates can also lead to bloating.
- If you are drawn to something sweet, choose fruit or a small square of dark chocolate.
- Avoid places that may tempt you, such as a favorite bakery, restaurant, rolls, and the division of the candy in grocery stores.
Eat slower. When you lead a busy lifestyle, you usually pounce on the food in the car, at your Desk or on your feet. This situation makes your body to understand, there was a feeling of hunger or not.
- When you eat slower you give your brain the time to communicate with your stomach and to tell you to stop.
- As soon as you feel satiety, stop.
Cut down on calories. In order to lose weight, you need to responsibly cut calories.
- In order to gradually lose weight, you need to consume per day to about 1200-1500 calories.
- Even if you reduce calories, it is important to make sure that you consume essential nutrients. Reduce foods that contain no nutrients (sugar drinks, desserts and fast food) and eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and lean meats.
- If you're too hard to reduce your calorie intake, your body will go into starvation mode and will store more fat.
Perform cardio exercises. Performing cardio exercises that increase heart rate, best way to burn calories and drop pounds. You will need to be consistent and practice every day if you want to lose weight in a week.
- Can choose Jogging, swimming, Cycling.
- To stay motivated, set the alarm for a time when you need to go to the gym or start doing exercise.
- Ask a friend to exercise with you. Much easier to go to the gym and do when there is good company.
- To quickly burn calories, you will need to increase the intensity of your workout. If you're on a bike or on a treadmill to increase the incline and the level of your workout.
- Cardio workouts are most effective when their length is 40-60 minutes. Scroll to about an hour of time each day to practice.
Interval training. Interval training is alternating short periods of intense exercise with intervals with less intense workload. Interval training can help burn more calories.
- Include interval training in your daily workout. For example, if you train at a slow pace, add short intervals of fast work. If you're on a bike, set it so that every 5-10 minutes to raise the level.
- Interval training improves the cardiovascular system and increase the body's ability to burn fat.
Do pushups and lunges. If you're regularly doing push-UPS and lunges during the week, it will help to tone the muscles and you will look slimmer before the end of the week.
- If you are going to wear something that will open your upper body (a bikini top or a strapless dress), do more push-UPS. They are directed on the upper part of your body and your arms and shoulders will look more toned.
- If you are going to wear something that will open the bottom part of your body (pants or skirt), then performing the lunges will tighten your butt, hips and thighs.
Go up the stairs. Try to include the maximum amount of exercise in your daily life to continue to burn calories and tone muscles.
Swing lazy habits. For example, if you normally take the Elevator, try to climb stairs. If you go to the post office on the machine, even if it is at a distance of only one stop, start to walk. If the kitchen lights on, stand up and turn off, instead of having to ask someone to do it.
- Do not eat 3 hours before bedtime. If you eat before meals, calories are not burned and stored as fat.
- When you're sated, stop eating. Never force yourself to finish the food on her plate.
- Too don't push yourself make sure that you know your limits and use this knowledge to your advantage. If you can only do 40 pushups, then put the target on 41 or 42. While this small step is still a step in the right direction.
- Avoid chocolate and crisps.
- Drink plenty of water. You may think that hungry, but in fact, you may want to drink. Don't forget to drink a glass of water half an hour before meals, this will knock down your appetite.
- It is very important to consume a good healthy food. Do not starve yourself!
- Try to eat a serving the size of a fist. If you still feel hungry, drink water.
- Move in any time you have the opportunity, for example, dance in the shower.
- Pre-plan your meals for the week and make all purchases at once. Thus, if you pull on something unhealthy, you can eat something healthy that you have at home.
- Do not starve yourself, but try to reduce unhealthy food.
- Press, tilts and squats will help you to achieve the desired result of your body.
- If you still feel bloating before the big day, use products containing simethicone. These products dissolve the gas bubbles and reduce bloating.
- Get plenty of sleep during the week, so you didn't want to sleep the next day. Studies have shown that when you don't get enough sleep, decreases levels of leptin and you want to eat more.
- If you have dizzy during a workout, you need to sit down, drink water and eat. Don't force yourself too.
- Too strong a reduction in calories can be dangerous for your health. Remember that you need to stay healthy part of your body.
- Fresh food
- Foods rich in fiber.
- Water bottle
- Gym membership (optional)